Sunday, March 10, 2019

Why calling letters always caught my attention.

When I was once a little girl. I always envy my friends who were able to go classes. Some of my friends would tell stories of what they learnt at those classes. Gymnastics, mandarin language, English class, chess, swimming, arts.
And my inside was swirling and torn. How I wish i had that chances too. It would be so nice.
Since then, when I was still in Uni. I love going to seminars, colloquium, courses,extra curricular. I like to be with friends, being in class, in Hall or whatever. I loves the vibe that the speaker brought. I guess that really made me who I am today.
Now that I have kids, still i love seeing my kids to go to classes. but, circumstances are..kids are not mine alone. But hey, kelas mengaji also one of it right. 
Hoping and still, my kids wouldn't feel what I feel. For I have done my best in my capacity to give it all to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment