Friday, April 15, 2011

no and yes

have u ever say 'no' when inside your heart you are craving to say yessssssssssssss.....hahaha but for some reason you still have to say no... okay i know its hard to understand. let me try to make it simple by giving example. back during our college days...some friends would invite other friends to join them on their date....can you imagine? okay...let say you want to go out because of boredom but you have to say no. why? "girl...ur boy wants to go out with you...not us".
nanti i jadi spotlight plak. same goes when things go the other way round. when you and your friends planned to girls outing and suddenly one of the friend show up with the bf...spoil2!
up until today...i will always keep in mind how that 'spoil' feeling. and i always remind myself not to do that to others. because initially you will end up with no one.
so...in order to keep you out from being the friends (as mention above) i'll say no. but know that is not what i meant at all. and it goes to everybody around me...my brother (who ask me to go with the family), my mum (who ask me join when my aunt ask her), my teacher friends (who wants me to join when other friends personally ask her for drinks), my hubby (who knows that the friend ask him outing for boys matter) and the list go on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment